Here’s how to make natural hair spray with orange peel. This natural homemade hair spray DIY recipe is very effective if you want healthy strong hair. Orange is know as an excellent hair conditioner, it stimulates hair growth and helps to control dandruff.
What you need is the peel of an orange (without the white part), or any citrus fruit the size of an orange. For example, you can use ½ a grapefruit, 2 lemons or which ever you prefer.
- Put orange peel to a bowl or mug
- Pour ½ cup of lightly hot water to the mug
- Cover the mug and let it cool
- Remove the orange peel by straining
- Then add ½ cup of witch hazel liquid
- Mix well and pour it to a spray bottle, you’re ready to spray