An easy and fast recipe for weekday dinners need not be boring. Try this chicken stir fry and get dinner done in less than 30 minutes including prep!
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- ½ pound chicken breast, sliced thinly.
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup baby corn sliced diagonally
- 1 medium sized red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon soybean oil or any light cooking oil
- 1 to 1 ½ cup sugar snap peas (also goes by chicharo or snow peas)
- 1 small bundle of green onion cut into two inch long pieces (about ½ cup or a bit more)
Now Let’s Make Some Tasty Chicken Stir-Fry!
1 Cut up and wash everything in advance. This recipe goes pretty fast in the cooking department so make sure all veggies are ready to go.
2 Heat your wok or heavy bottom frying pan over medium to high heat and brown the sliced chicken breast on all sides, and then add the ginger. Sauté until the ginger’s flavor has infused with the chicken.
3 Add the baby corn and the white and thick parts of the green onion then sauté for about a minute. Make sure to keep everything moving on the pan or wok so that it won’t burn.
4 Add the coconut aminos and And stir, stir, stir
5 In the last minute, add the sugar snap peas, red bell pepper, and the green stalks of the green onion. Don’t cook for longer than a minute at this point.
6 Always Serve hot. Make it pretty with some optional sesame seeds and a drizzle of sesame oil.This Chicken Stir-Fry recipe makes 2 servings.